Entrepreneurial Skills for Artists and Creative People
To whom is it recommended?
- To young artists – painters, sculptors, designers, craftsmen and women, etc, who want to start as freelancers or to build their own business endeavours. As well as to those who have creative ideas and want to realise them as part of their leisure activities (and probably in the future – to turn them into a business venture).
- To cultural and educational organisations, which recognise the need for equal access to culture for all.
What do we do?
- Thematic coaching and trainings on entrepreneurial skills in the field of artistic competences and personal development (presentation, sales and negotiation skills, project design, preparation and management, development of a CV and a professional portfolio, preparation for a job interview, etc).
- Networking and international partnerships
- Preparation of project proposals in the areas of culture and creative activities, including trainings, exchanges, and so on.
- Providing support to cultural institutions and individual artists how to make their services accessible for different types of visitors and audiences, including such with disabilities.
The methods we use are:
- One-to-one activities or work in small groups (3 to 5 people).
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Practical trainings and work sessions.
- Development of practical training projects on different topics, which will allow learners to combine theory and practice and to use training as a first step for development of their own artistic projects or endeavours.
- Consulting services for developing projects and creation of educational and other resources in the field of accessible culture.
Format: Online or face-to-face