Entrepreneurial Skills for Artists and Creative People
To whom is it recommended?
- To young artists – painters, sculptors, designers, craftsmen and women, etc, who want to start as freelancers or to build their own business endeavours. As well as to those who have creative ideas and want to realise them as part of their leisure activities (and probably in the future – to turn them into a business venture).
- To cultural and educational organisations, which recognise the need for equal access to culture for all.
The methods we use are:
- One-to-one activities or work in small groups (3 to 5 people).
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Practical trainings and work sessions.
- Development of practical training projects on different topics, which will allow learners to combine theory and practice and to use training as a first step for development of their own artistic projects or endeavours.
- Consulting services for developing projects and creation of educational and other resources in the field of accessible culture.
Format: Online or face-to-face