Ideas are all around us but very often we prefer to just go with the flow. This might be because it is easier to make things on the usual way, or because we have stuck in our daily routine. Whatever the reason is, it blocks our creativity.
Do you want to wake up your inspiration and bring your creativity back?
Our programmes are here to help you:
„I, the Non-Artist“ Programme
In its heart are individual creativity and inspiration of each of us, irrespectively if we are professional artists or amateurs. But also, the idea for sustainable living, creative recycling and circular economy.
The Programme is specifically developed for non-professional art and craft lovers, who enjoy doing something with their hands, like arts and crafts and want to rediscover their creativity potential.
Read more about the „I, the Non-Artist“ Programme
The Programme combines 4 modules in a form of creative challenges. The first two modules are focused on the main principles of circular economy, creative recycling and specifics of working with different materials. The other two modules are practical and allow participants to develop own products by creatively recycling their own dress, scarf, box or other object of their choice.
During the Programme sessions, we encourage participants to actively discuss and exchange ideas and to provoke as their own creativity, as well as to benefit from suggestions and experience of others.
What do we do during the creative challenges?
- We learn more about sustainable living, creative recycling and circular economy.
- We learn how to refresh and continue using objects we like, so to reduce the piles of waste that flood us from everywhere.
- We develop our craft and fine motor skills and creative energy.
- We learn from our peers and break with stereotypes.
- And of course – meet with other people and are inspired by their ideas.
What will you receive at the end?
- You go out of the routine and start to provoke yourself for searching new connections and associations beyond usual things and everyday objects.
- You learn how to be innovative and to live on a sustainable and environment-friendly way.
- You improve your fine motor skills, which decreases your stress levels, allows active aging and helps for prevention of burnout and diseases, like dementia, Alzheimer, etc.
- And last but not least – your give second life to your favourite objects – dresses, scarfs, boxes and many other things, so you could continue using and enjoying them in a new or different way.
Format: Online and face-to-face